Friday, May 15, 2009

a week in monterey


Jameson loved walking in the sand, but his favorite was eating it!


The girls love to pose for pictures





Daddy and Elizabeth



Sitting on a Cypress tree on Carmel beach






Amanda had a week-long training in Monterey. Brian and the kids played on the beach every day, went to the Aquarium, the children's museum and ate lots of seafood. Amanda got to play in the evenings. We had a great time but I don't think Elizabeth and Jameson really appreciated how cold it is when the wind picks up at high tide.





6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging, sis! Looks like you had a blast in Monterey. I love that pic of Katie and Ellie posing...such little models!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog! Your Monterey pics are adorable. I wish we would have been able to go too! I love Monterey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you started a blog! I love it. thank your sisters for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! I'm so excited you have a blog!! I'm always wanting to see pictures of you guys and so hopefully I can see a lot of them now!! What a cute family you have. That makes me want to go back to Monterey!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on joining the blogging world. This is our blog though Stephen says that it's really Emerson's blog. http://sandkchatterton.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHOO!! Now all we need to do is get Alyssa going on this... The kids are getting so big!! (I cannot believe how much Jameson has grown!!). We are SO excited to be seeing you guys in a few weeks!! Love the blog and so glad your up and runnin!! What a fun Monterey trip, I love that place..

    ReplyDelete