Sunday, June 6, 2010

May 2010

May was a wonderful month, especially since the heat has stayed away. I love being home with my children. We've had so much fun. Here are a few highlights:




celebrating birthdays (late),




riding plasma cars,




painting in the backyard (yes, my son painted everything, including himself, pink),


toddler time at the water park with great friends,


and picking cherries at my parent's house with the Gale's. Brian and I made cherry jelly, I made a cherry pie, orange-cherry scones, and froze the rest.

Memorial weekend was fun and busy! The best part of the weekend was taking our children to the Memorial Day tribute put on by a local church, including a Memorial Wall of fallen soldiers, a 9/11 memorial, and a display of military vehicles hosted by local military members. Jameson loved the big trucks and kept saying, "Wow, wow!" It was wonderful to teach our little ones about the sacrifice so many have made to promote our freedom. Thank you to all who have served our country so proudly.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the update!!!!! I can't believe Katharine is going to be in 1st grade!! CRAZY!!! Your kids are so dang cute!!! I love tha Jameson painted himself pink:-)! I miss you guys like crazy!!! The blessing was wonderful yesterday!! And the weather was perfect and that's about the only day it has been a will be for a while. We've has so much rain!! Hey, you are almost done with this pregnancy! I can't believe you are 30 weeks!! Hope all i still going well!! Love and miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete